This is a template for a home group.
I had heard so many good things about Sweet Pea designs that I decided to join the mystery quilt project. I bought the first design last month and tried it. I added extra stitch lines of my own so that it could be made ITH. Although there were a few
I loved mariagiannina's table runner (see link) so I had to see if I could come up with an ITH version. I used a batik kaftan as a source of fabric and was a bit limited as to how I could use it. My runner was made in 4 sections, joined and backed in
A little quitlet to cover a glass panel in my airing cupboard door. (60 cm x 110 cm including the bunting.) Pieced quilted, backed and joined in the hoop, the backing was finished by hand. (Picture for Kim!)
I'm having a change - this is the first block in the SweetPea Mystery-Medallion-Quilt. I've heard a lot of good things about their designs so I had to try one. It has come out very nicely. (I did take the liberty of adding some extra lines of stitching
This is a cushion made from the test stichouts of the latest design I have uploaded to Engineered in Stitches. (Art Deco Fan.) The applique block is joined in the hoop with the option to quilt as you go.
A friend asked me to digitise a circular quilt label for her. It had fairly conventional wording which was in rows. (She stitched the design.) Then I had a request for a quilt label for a lady I'd made one for before. She gave me the wording she wanted w
CUTE VALENTINE CHALLENGE I used the frog design in the link, added some words an outline and an old CD. I was going to put "give me a kiss", but that is not really what we say here in UK!<br /><br /><br /><br /> It will be used as a coaster so I adde
A birthday card for a sheep owner. Stitched on felt with a CD inside. The sheep was digitised to stitch on card and I wanted to beef it up a bit so I stitched the outline with two shades of grey thread in the needle together. The darker one is threaded th
My first make of 2018. This little quiltlet was made entirely in the hoop with no extra sewing. Once I got my head round the engineering, the rest was easy! I've added a picture of the back for KIm. There is a tiny overlap across the middle, fixed wit