This is a template for a home group.
Edited to show both sizes. This was another idea I was brewing while I was away. The design is now in Engineered in Stitches. 160 x 260 and 200 x 300.<br /><br /> All made ITH except for a small gap to hand stitch. Extra inspiration came from the fa
I've been away from home for a few weeks so when I had time after doing all of the washing, I had to try some ideas I'd had while I was away. The necklines on these two tops were made in the hoop (including adding the facing.) I've shown a close up of
Anyone up for some colouring in? The artwork for these new art deco style designs was supplied by my lovely friend Lynda Martin. The plaques have a CD inside, but the design could also be used as an applique. My J-club ladies are going to make these at ou
I was challenged to make this by a good friend i have never met (yes, another Cutie!) I'm not even sure what to call it.<br /><br /> Any way, it was made entirely in the hoop with the exception of one seam in the lining and the final closure on the pi
Following quite a few requests, I have revised my cat and dog ITH purse designs. They are now available from Engineered in Stitches for 130mm x 180mm and 160mm x 260mm hoops. There is an option to have a concealed zip or an exposed one.
Second attempt at an ITH quilt for a dolls house. This time I've stitched thin wire into the edges so it looks "draped". I've also included pictures of the bedroom curtains , some 12th scale knitting and a rag rug.
I was challenged to make a dolls house quilt with hexagons "in the hoop" of an embroidery machine. This is my first. It measures 10cm by 12cm and the hexagons are coloured with Inktense pencils. The major problem with dolls house quilts is that they
I had heard so many good things about Sweet Pea designs that I decided to join the mystery quilt project. I bought the first design last month and tried it. I added extra stitch lines of my own so that it could be made ITH. Although there were a few
A little quitlet to cover a glass panel in my airing cupboard door. (60 cm x 110 cm including the bunting.) Pieced quilted, backed and joined in the hoop, the backing was finished by hand. (Picture for Kim!)
I loved mariagiannina's table runner (see link) so I had to see if I could come up with an ITH version. I used a batik kaftan as a source of fabric and was a bit limited as to how I could use it. My runner was made in 4 sections, joined and backed in
This is a cushion made from the test stichouts of the latest design I have uploaded to Engineered in Stitches. (Art Deco Fan.) The applique block is joined in the hoop with the option to quilt as you go.
A friend asked me to digitise a circular quilt label for her. It had fairly conventional wording which was in rows. (She stitched the design.) Then I had a request for a quilt label for a lady I'd made one for before. She gave me the wording she wanted w