This is a template for a home group.
I covered a couple of IKEA chairs using fat quarters from Aldi and I had a few bits left .... so I made a bag. I used my own modular tote design and used a simple applique design in place of the zipped pocket and the flap pocket. I made the handles with f
This is a block I digitised to piece in the hoop. The 4 blocks were also joined ITH. The back of the cushion was added on the sewing machine. If I had decided at the outset that it would be a cushion, it would have all been done in the hoop.
As you may know, I love to push the boundaries of the possibilities for ITH designs. These are my latest.<br /><br /> All are made with just the bare minimum of straight sewing when they come out of the hoop. (Shoulder seams on the waistcoats, sides se
I've been away from home for a few weeks so when I had time after doing all of the washing, I had to try some ideas I'd had while I was away. The necklines on these two tops were made in the hoop (including adding the facing.) I've shown a close up of
Edited to show both sizes. This was another idea I was brewing while I was away. The design is now in Engineered in Stitches. 160 x 260 and 200 x 300.<br /><br /> All made ITH except for a small gap to hand stitch. Extra inspiration came from the fa
I was challenged to make this by a good friend i have never met (yes, another Cutie!) I'm not even sure what to call it.<br /><br /> Any way, it was made entirely in the hoop with the exception of one seam in the lining and the final closure on the pi
Anyone up for some colouring in? The artwork for these new art deco style designs was supplied by my lovely friend Lynda Martin. The plaques have a CD inside, but the design could also be used as an applique. My J-club ladies are going to make these at ou
Following quite a few requests, I have revised my cat and dog ITH purse designs. They are now available from Engineered in Stitches for 130mm x 180mm and 160mm x 260mm hoops. There is an option to have a concealed zip or an exposed one.
I was challenged to make a dolls house quilt with hexagons "in the hoop" of an embroidery machine. This is my first. It measures 10cm by 12cm and the hexagons are coloured with Inktense pencils. The major problem with dolls house quilts is that they
Second attempt at an ITH quilt for a dolls house. This time I've stitched thin wire into the edges so it looks "draped". I've also included pictures of the bedroom curtains , some 12th scale knitting and a rag rug.