This is a template for a home group.
When crazypatchmama posted a picture of the piano purse (from DBC) last week, it made me decide to update it a bit. The design, in 3 sizes is now available from my Facebook group Engineered in Stitches.
Owl mug rug. I've been trying to think of other animals to follow the pig as a recycled CD. I'm quite pleased with this owl - I may even enlarge the design to make a matching pot holder. He now has a potholder partner.
Blooming Brilliant quilt block - made in 4 sections all joined in the hoop. The left hand picture is the 200mm size (finished size 40 cm) the right hand one is a mock up of how it could look as a quilt. It is available in a range of sizes from Engineered
Another one for the dementia menagerie. For anyone who fancies making one - he has a little bell in one ear, rattly cellophane under the tractor fabric and cotton reels in the sock toe. The washers and nut are threaded on shoelace which is securely stitch
I was showing the ladies of my J-club how to make a snap top pouch on Friday (on the sewing machine) and I ran out of tape measure. I toddled into Poundland yesterday a bought one , but they only had the wider tape. Anyroadup I digitised this ITH version
ITH bag - made in four panels basically using my own modular tote design. The zipped pocket panel includes EPP hexagons I made from ice dyed fabric my daughter gave me. The pocketless panel is made from the tiny left over scraps under a layer of net. The
I've just (nearly) finished this quilt. Each block was pieced, backed and then quilted in the hoop. I had digitised the block to be joined in the hoop as well, but I found it was getting unwieldy so I joined the blocks into a row as I went along but th
I'm really chuffed with this bag. Apart from preparing the fabric handles, it is made in the hoop up to where I took the last picture. All that remained was to finish off the last seam in the lining. It is made in modules. I used a zipped pocket module,
UPDATE.... TA DA!! It can be done - see last picture. That is the whole bag when it came out of the hoop. Just the lining seam left to stitch.<br /><br /> This project has been occupying my mind for a while (when I was finishing my big quilt.) The bag
I've been hiding from the rugby on TV this afternoon and I've made this fiddle mat. It looks lumpy because it is! Many of the pieces have things trapped underneath. - buttons beads, cellophane etc.<br /><br /> The four blocks were pieced and joined