Made a wallhanging from a runner pattern. The fabric is 50 years old linen from my grandma. Because to iron this linen is a Nightmare I decided to make a wallhanging. The embellishment I did by hands(roses) and with my regulare sewing machin.
UPDATE Hope this is the right place. For all users of cutting machines there are some tests with cutting fabric for applique. Tested three variants: Left site is fabric with embroidery stabilicer ironed on. Center is fabric with Vliesofix this
After a long time I did some embroidery. This one will be a gift for a friend. Normally on the inside of the doily had to be the darker color, but she wanted light colors so I used the darker color on the outside for the contrast.
Thank you for all your birthday wishes. For a long time I had no time to embroider something. I had to nurse my mother after surgery back to health. For this year I hope to have more time again to do something for my hobby.
Something for the Spring feeling: The bunnies are a freebie. I reduced the size to fit the small flower pots, but to turn the ears was a nightmare. The pastel shade looks like spring for me. Added the link
In the end I got some embroidery done, the first this year, but it´s difficult to find the time. Hope it will be better now but it is a beginning... The cushion covers are sewed with the patchwork pieces I did month ago and a very old linen, the embro