Came home early from AR as Jim is sick and I am trying to stay away from him as I don't want to get it before my surgery next week...UGH! Anyway got these done today.. Lil CMas Bird, Snow Scene 2 & 3...they will be up on my website by tonight......
Here is one side of a canvas bag. The design is called leaf deer and I think you can figure why. I did not stitch color one which was the base. Instead I put angelina fiber down. It is so colorful -- maybe too colorful. The sparkle is glaring in this pic.
Some of the 20 dresses I have made for the Haitian orphanage in Haiti. we are hoping they will get there since the school and orphanage is about 40 miles from where all the demonstrations are going on. You will note a lot of them are made from Vintage p
See what I did lol???? love this design from Titania Creations don't you??? This is the first time I sewed with felt with a glitter threw it. But u can't really see it :(:(Oh well thanks for LQQKING!!!Hugs Carolyn
This is a sweatshirt for a clients DIL for Christmas.......I had carte blanche so did my Mosaic series on it.....did a shoulder, arm and at hemline....thought these colors popped the best on the purple.....
Hi cuties, hip hip hooray I’ve finally finished my last Christmas stockings. These are for our youngest grandsons Chase 6 and Cohen 5 in February, we don’t get to see these boys very often. I made Cooper’s years ago. These 3 are Ben’s boys.
I have finally had some time in the past two days to sew...brilliant. This is the result. I have been experimenting with fabric and designs. The first is Tir Heddwch which is a housewarming present for a friend who is having her home built. We, her fr
I had this plain white sweatshirt and decided I would use Juju's Ugly Sweater designs. I used variegated red white and green thread. Not sure if I will sell, give away, or keep, it is as size large but seems to run small. Picture #1 looks like bottom
My ITH Quilt-As-You-Go Petal Pzazz Table Topper is finally finished... Everything was done ITH (including joining the blocks into rows)... Then I stitched the rows together on my sewing machine... This was part of the Skeldale House challenge... Except I