This is a set I did for my granddaughter's room. It's 7 framed realistic animal designs from the Baby Africa set by OESD at Embroidery Online. They turned out beautifully but it was a lot of work and took me over 8 months (I have a job too). There are o
Friends of ours just had a baby boy. I wanted to embroider something special for them. So, I finally purchased two designs I have been wanting to stitch for a while. I combined the two and added all the pertinent information. This gift is all wrapped a
I offered to make a gift for a friend of my DS who is a grandmother for the first time. I just love when I can due what I want. I used Designs from Juju , Hunter font and Reading Critters . I always love a little something on the back. I due this because
I have a few bibs to make for a boy. I wanted something a little different, so I used what I had and this is what I came up with. The ITH bib is from Designs by Juju, and the font is Aurora from the same site. Thanks for looking!
I enjoyed making baby bibs, this is my last for a while. I used Unicorn Animal Faces from Design and the ITH bib for Design my JuJu. Had to remove and move things around to make it fit within the bib. Thanks for looking!