Got another one done.........This was suppose to have sleeves, but didn't have enough yarn, so I modified it into a vest.......I took a close up of the back so you can see the stitches.....it is a faux cable stitch....I really like how it turned out....I
Pressing sheets. Needed new pressing sheet for the iron on glue stabilizers and Angelina fibers. Found the baking sheets are bigger, cheaper and work just as good. Found one at Ollies for $2.99. Pic is an older one.
OOPS I goofed. <br /><br /> Here is some hand embroidery I have been doing while helping with ill family members. These were all found in a thrift store and are the older stamped patterns. For me it's painting with thread...therapy. I'm so grateful t
Baby jacket. I had a small ball of baby acryl and just got going, no pattern, just a small t-shirt to have some idea of size. I started with the Tunisian crochet top part, then crocheted the body top down. After that I had 7.4 grams (about 1/4 oz) left fo
Am having a hard time right now, so have been absent off and on......have a friend dealing with some serious stuff and am exhausted & depressed by it all.....anyway, I did get another sweater done.....at some point I will make another one in a larger size
These boxes are made by using forms intended for melted chocolate. The filling I used is not as sweet ha, ha, but plaster of paris or similar product. The flowers on one of the boxes are made out of a bread dough (white bread, mixed with glue and food col
Finished. Forgot to upload the photo. It looks narrower for some reason. Made it to fit the length of the sink cabinet. So glad I did this. Thanks everyone for the positive input. Trying something new. Crocheting rag rug. It's about half way there. My
This is what I call an uh-oh sweater......am calling it a ponchette as I ran out of yarn and could not put full sleeves on it, so I only stitched the sides together 1/2 way up to give it a poncho feel with the big arm holes......this will be in my 2017 fa
My machine was getting it's annual clean and checkup, so couldn't do any work in my office all day, so instead I finished up this sweater......inventory for fall show....it is designed to be longer in the back......
Tried my first pair of AG doll sandals as seen on a YouTube video. I so loved them but as you can see they look a little rough. Oh well, they'll go with the doll's bathing suit and the rest of the beach gear I made her. Another Christmas gift. May ventu