Here is my latest, a Dresden plate quilt. It took me 3 weeks to make it. This was a continuing effort to use up some of my stash. The centers were quilted on the embroidery machine. I hope you like it. The bottom picture is the back. Thanks for looki
This was an attempt to use up some old fabric and some scraps that I have accumulated over the years. I didn't get the blocks placed like I wanted them but they turned out ok. It is a big one about 106 " square including the binding. I had 8 blocks l
Here is another one I started many years ago before the invention of fabric paper for your pictures. They are printed on transfer paper and ironed on. It is for my oldest granddaughter who will be 30 in July. It is the first 15 years of her life. I fin
I made this quilt top many years ago mostly from scraps left over from granddaughters dresses and some others that were given to me. I always knew I would get it out and quilt is someday. I finished it last week. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
Here is the quilt I made from the state flowers and birds blocks I posted a while back. I made 4 pillows but decided to use only 3 of them for now. All of the birds show from the top of the quilt. The designs are from emblib. I hope you enjoy looking