Candle mat for Easter. Could use for bowl of candy. I didn't use fusible, just batting so I got the extra dimension from the purple in the center. Also, I glued the fold overs down and used a rhinestone. Thanks for looking.
Pressing sheets. Needed new pressing sheet for the iron on glue stabilizers and Angelina fibers. Found the baking sheets are bigger, cheaper and work just as good. Found one at Ollies for $2.99. Pic is an older one.
Finished the gift bags. There is a pocket where the name is for a gift card. The design stitched without any problem. I need to relearn how to make a lined bag. These will do for this year and will have to remake bags next year. Thanks for looking.
Needed more gift card holders. I put the tree and cat one together. Made the appliqué frame and inserted the designs. I added a pocket to the back of the owl. For the reindeer pouch I added a snap and an eyelet so you can keep and carry small money w
I finished my Christmas tree and put it up today. It is a 40 by 56 inches. This one, the cat can't chew on or climb. It is all half square triangles except the red and white border strips. I took a week off to get some projects made. Thanks for look