by arsenio 17 Jul 2014


I am going to Canada in Dec for 6 mths and I want to take my janome 350 E. How do I take it? Please advise.

Thank you. God bless.


by pennifold 18 Jul 2014

Hi Bernadette, congratulations on going to Canada. I hope you can catch up with some of the Canadian Cuties whilst you are. I'd also do as Jerrilyn suggests. Love Chris

getEdited - SELECT
by asterixsew Moderator edited 18 Jul 2014

If it was me it would be my hand luggage as my machine is far too precious to let out of my sight

by graceandham 17 Jul 2014

Congrats on your trip!

by jrob Moderator 17 Jul 2014

If you don't have the original packing materials, I'd take it to a UPS store and pay them to pack it for me with a carrying handle. You don't have to ship it through them, unless you want to. The store here at least will just pack things for you.

rescuer by rescuer 17 Jul 2014

That is what I would do too.

arsenio by arsenio 17 Jul 2014

thank you.

lbrow by lbrow 18 Jul 2014

I think this is an excellent idea. Yet I believe if you are flying I just might get UPS to go ahead and ship to where you are going. If anything happens to it in shipping I think they would be responsible for it but I would check on it prior to doing it,/Lillian