I'm quite happy with it, but I mostly use FontEngine in Studio where I can easily make some changes if I want to.
Last week I embroidered a name on a towel - I got the blue one on top straight from FontEngine but did not like the t. So I changed that a bit, than lengthened the top of the h to get it as tall as the B (which I had enlarged when using FE) and shortened the end of the a. Which did not take more than a minute in total.
I liked the red one better, but of course that's personal.
Thank you so much for your reply (and sorry for being late to reply to you!).
I'm happy with the results as long as I set the parameters appropriate to the type of font and the size I'm using. I had to do a lot of searching to find fonts which were in the public domain or with a licence which permitted their use in embroidery.
Thank you so much for your reply (and sorry for being late to reply to you!). Sounds like learning required.....