by bunnyhop 13 Jul 2013

hi I would like to make some pot holders. what is the name of the heat padding I need to look for.


by dragonflyer 13 Jul 2013

I use Insul-Bright made by the Warm Company...I get it at JoAnn's Fabrics and always try to purchase it with a 50% off coupon...

1 comment
bunnyhop by bunnyhop 13 Jul 2013

thank you I have just bought some.