by bunnyhop 02 Jun 2013

hi everyone please can someone tell me what a

Tuckmarker (Simanco 36583) for the singer 66k does i would be very grateful. bought a box of tricks from the carboot thank you hugs xxxx


by marianb 02 Jun 2013

the name suggests it makes tucks in the fabric as you sew..something similar to gathering/pleats.. this could be very useful tool.. hope this helps a little

by dec716 02 Jun 2013

go to the link below and see if this explains it for you