by claudenicolas 07 Oct 2012

Hi Cuties I want to ask to you a question.

I have seen that sometimes an answer to a message has those words written in red above: "get Edited-SELECT"
What does it means?


by ansalu 08 Oct 2012

If you have made type-errors (like me) or you found an information you will add to your answer later you can go back to your comment and click on the triangle right beside "Add comment". Click on >edit post< and you are able to make changes the text or add a link or a pic. After that you click on "save changes" and then there is a writing that the text was edited :o)
Greetings, Bettina

by dragonflyer 07 Oct 2012

So it means that you have edited your answer...but, how do you do that?

clawton by clawton 07 Oct 2012

I actually did edit a posting of mine a while back. But I can't remember how it showed up. I believe it showed up when making a posting.

spendlove by spendlove edited 07 Oct 2012

When you have submitted your comment it says "edit" in blue by the side of your name. Click on it and do just that!

jrob by jrob 07 Oct 2012

Click on the arrow beside "Add Comment" and you will see 2 choices. Edit this post and Report abuse. click on Edit and it puts you back in the original answer you have given.;)

jrob by jrob 07 Oct 2012

The Edit in blue that Sue is referring to would be a comment under a comment. ;)

by jrob Moderator 07 Oct 2012

Hugs to you Claude! It means that you have edited (corrected) your answer. ;)

1 comment
claudenicolas by claudenicolas 08 Oct 2012

Thank you jrob, I did not knew that edited means corrected ( we say wrong friends: edited means corriger and not ├ęditer!!!)