by redhotrn65 26 Dec 2011

can't remember the liquid that comes in a clear bottle with blue top and you put it on your thread to make it more slick. Can any of you remember what its called?


by awesome1 26 Dec 2011

Is it "sewer's aid" ? That's what I use.

1 comment
redhotrn65 by redhotrn65 26 Dec 2011

thats it--lol--im losing my mind--lol--thanks!!!