by draco 14 Oct 2011

Does anyone know where to get a design of a Police officer dressed in their SWAT gear?

Appreciate your help. Thank you !!!


by christief 15 Oct 2011

Here is one. Hope this helps.

Christie in Germany

1 comment
draco by draco 16 Oct 2011

Thank you very much. This is just what I was looking for.

by asterixsew Moderator 14 Oct 2011

Sorry but what is SWAT gear please?

draco by draco 14 Oct 2011

It's the protective bullet proof vest, helmet, rifle, etc.

draco by draco 14 Oct 2011

SWAT means "Special Weapons and Tactics Team". It's the operations used in difficult situations the police respond to.