by loosie 14 Nov 2018

Okay, brain freeze here!

I purchased stabilizer that is hooped then with water it's moistened and then the garment or towel sticks to the stabilizer. Now I can't remember what it's called. Looked for it at some stores and they couldn't help me. Does anyone remember this stuff and where I can purchase it online?
I've had it for along time about 4 years and I'm almost out :(


by peafarm 05 Jan 2019

Sponge and Stick is what I have

by cfidl 27 Nov 2018

Nancy's notion had a version of this. it worked really well.

by dragonflyer 14 Nov 2018

Floriani makes a "Wet N Stick" stabilizer that sounds like what you are looking for...

1 comment
loosie by loosie 14 Nov 2018

Thank you! I believe that's what I'm looking for :)