by Sewmum1 08 Feb 2017

I have been playing with my digitising software again. This time I used tearaway stabiliser but after this stitchout realised I should have used cutaway as it was pulling the applique away from the border on the bias edges. I have fixed the design and tried it on my next victim (oops I mean project)!

My next project will be posted in projects

12890

by babash 08 Feb 2017

Well done. Saw it in Projects as well.

1 comment
Sewmum1 by Sewmum1 09 Feb 2017

Thanks. This was my first atitchout after designing it. Had a few things to fix before i used it on the art shirt

26910