This is a template for a home group.
My grand daughter is getting a dollshouse from us for Christmas. These are some items to go with it. The bedcover is an ITH crazy patchwork pattern I made the rug was an attempt at digitising fringes. Of course pink is the main colour for a nearly five ye
Next item for my dollshouse a canapy bed. All work made by me. The blanket is crochet, the bedlinen is embroidered so are the tassels and the embellisment on the canapy. Second photo gives an overview of the dollshouse.
This is what has kept me busy all day. over 177.000 stitches 6 and an half hour sewing out, and that is without the fringes which took an other half an hour.. It is slightly bigger than the last one I did. but many more colours (6 greens and 5 pinks to st
Another item for my dollshouse. The pen is just to show the size. There are 85292 stitches in the design. That is not counting the fringes which I embroidered seperately. This was my first attempt at digitising fringes and I had several goes at it. Not co
For over 2 years now I have been putting a dollshouse together. This week I finished the electrics. I am now doing the flooring and I have embroidered the runner for the stairs (Still 3 to go!!) I digitised it my selft using one of the patterns from a