I’ve been wanting to make a wallet for a long time. It seems that I have way too many of those reward and membership cards. I also carry 2 checkbooks. I found a free pattern online for a ‘Mega Credit Card Wallet’ (see link below) and modified it
I want to make some fabric boxes, no lids, about 2 feet square. I want to add something to the bottom so they will keep their square shape but I also want to be able to wash them. I'll be using In-R-Form but also want something more sturdy for the bott
I made 2 more quilt squares to go in a quilt to be hung at the NC Women's Hospital. The goal is to have a square representing each of the 100 counties in North Carolina. They only lack about 12 now. The squares are too big to fit in my largest hoop so ea
Lounge Chair Toppers - I have friends that travel a lot. At some resorts you have to 'stake your claim' on a lounge chair really early in the morning. I made these chair toppers for that purpose. The draw string in the back is to make them fit smaller c
I made 2 quilt squares to go in a quilt to be hung at the NC Women's Hospital. The goal is to have a square representing each of the 100 counties in North Carolina. They only lack about 15. The fish square, for a coastal county, is 4 squares made and qu
This year's Christmas challenge for my quilt guild. This year there are 2 fabrics. The pink with white reindeer and the dark navy with pink confetti. I digitized the snowflake applique with the pink center. The green applique is just a circle that I
I made a cross body purse from the scraps of the jacket I recently showed here on cute. The purse is modified from a pattern I already had (sewed the old fashioned way on a regular sewing machine) and the flowers are from Anita Goodesign Fancy Flowers
What was a men's 2x T-shirt is now re-made to be my new swimsuit coverup. Embroidered the DecoJelly design from Basketkase on the lower front and middle back. I love how the light colors almost shimmer. Now I'm ready to go on vacation.
I finally finished this jacket that I've been working on seemingly forever. After piecing the blocks together, I embroidery machine quilted each block, there were 106. Then I cut the 'quilt' apart and made the jacket. Finished binding it today, whew!