by brendaleas 10 Jul 2012

I am looking for a product that Donna Dewberry used on her show. It is not the quilt grid that you iron the fabric on. this one she just place the fabric down and it stuck to the this product. and on the other side was the batting and the back of the quilt,both sides are sticky. Does anyone know who makes this and what it is called. I want to use it like wonder

under, but I don't what to use a iron.
Thanks, BrendaLea


by momhome 11 Jul 2012

Sounds like there may be several products out there. Let us know which one you try and how you liked it. Sounds like a good idea.

by crafter2243 Moderator 11 Jul 2012

This is a supplier I found.

1 comment
dragonflyer by dragonflyer 12 Jul 2012

This is an iron on fusible...not sure if it's the one you are looking for...keep us posted!

by crafter2243 Moderator 11 Jul 2012

One Stitch fusible quilt grid is apparently the magical ingredients. I found a pattern where the instructions are included how to do it. Maybe this helps

by marjialexa Moderator 10 Jul 2012

Does she have a web site where you could watch the program you saw it on? Maybe she would say what she used. I'm thinking most of these people seem to use products that they sell themselves somewhere. Seems to me like a batting that would be sticky on both sides so not need pinning or basting would sell like hotcakes if it really worked, I'd sure use it. Are you sure she didn't use some spray adhesive like 505? This will be interesting if we find it, I'm keeping track of this thread, thanks, hugs, Marji

by dragonflyer 10 Jul 2012

I would suggest you try to Google...the quilting technique is called Donna Dewberry's "One Stitch Quilting"..but I think that Donna Dewberry's fusible is an iron on type...not a sticky back, but not sure...HSN has a double sided fusible batting that you iron on, but that's obviously not what you are looking for...good luck.

by pldc 10 Jul 2012

this is all I could find Quilt magic Plus, Hugs Loralye

by graciegirl 10 Jul 2012

Sounds interesting.