by phi4 08 Apr 2012

my question is, what is a peg cozy rather than peg cover.can someone answer please?. thank you.


by jacquipaul 18 Apr 2012

Thanks for asking!

by sambsranch 18 Apr 2012

TYVM for the answer... I wasn't to sure myself... (((HUGS)))

1 comment
sambsranch by sambsranch 18 Apr 2012

Do U use a clothes-pen? or a clip?

by lique 09 Apr 2012

Here is the way I use them!

by bevintex 08 Apr 2012

same thing as the note holders, just different names.They called them cozies at emblibrary. Others just call them covers.