thanks for all the help, can't wait to see what happens!
yes but there is a trick. you have to stitch the batting .
1. hoop the under fabric or back side right side down.
2. pin the batting, u my have to use WSS on top of the batting.
3. stitch the section you want to trapunto
4. cut all the batting outside of the design
5. lay the top fabric on the hoop
6. Now stitch the design.
hope this link helps.
bookmarked the link, sure i'll be needing this later! thank you.
I support Mops and Shirlene's answers
yep you can,
I have many of Anne maries trapunto sets
I have just had a quick look through and they all seem to be pretty similier
the designs come with 2 colours..
the first colour to run the trapunto design
the second colour to run the picture design
otherwise they are pretty much redword designs lol
big hugs from London
this is great..these designs are wonderful!
Same answer: I can't see why not, just leave out the stuffing/batting.
Exactly, my first thought too....why not?
why not was my first thought, but that often gets me in trouble!! thank you.