This little card is so adorable Antje, well done. Can you please tell me how you do them? Love Chris
Hi Chris, it is so easy:
1) print off a backing paper (from the net)
2) fold an A5 card stock in half
3) spray glue the backing paper and stick on to the front of the card
4) then cut out the egg shape. The straight edge on
the left of the egg is the fold of the card.
5) then decorate
6) the card will open and stand with no problem
The rabbit is attached either with thread or ribbon through the loop and through the card.
Have fun and good luck - love Antje
Thanks, I’ve sent you a PM. ❤️👵🏻
He is so Cute...So Beautiful and Adorable!!!!
Thank you - Antje
Awesome idea and job love it hugs
Thanks Carolyn. Sometimes my brain is working well - haha.
Oh this is so very cute - well done!!
Wow! That is so adorable.......What a wonderful gift/card.