by stock 01 Dec 2018

I have been doing some alterations to my patterns, have put a back on the coach so it stands still all ith, 6 x10, changed finger puppets to dolls and bears, with craft rubber and pipe cleaners inside just filling in the head, the cloths are made like paper dolls, but, have put a back skirt just to underarms using licra with plenty of stretch. the zoo puppet have tried a binding, instead of satin st (never happy with the finish) I used rubber backed curtaining, stitched ith & folded over the back & stitch in the ditch still not sure, as this design does not have a emb. back so no hem on the binding....wendy

12088

by lbrow 02 Dec 2018

Looking very good!

1 comment
stock by stock 03 Dec 2018

thanks

144612
by worthy 02 Dec 2018

Very creative thinking and wonderful job of making it come together. Love what you have done. Thank you for sharing.

1 comment
stock by stock 03 Dec 2018

thanks

4332
by cfidl 01 Dec 2018

These are so wonderful. You really have quite the selection and innovation.

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks just having fun

172092
by dragonflyer 01 Dec 2018

You always do such a good job with these, Wendy...

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks

259087
by lucy12345 01 Dec 2018

Well done

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks

3890
by sonjapotgieter 01 Dec 2018

Wow!!!Stunning work done!!!So Beautiful

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks

61387
by dailylaundry 01 Dec 2018

Great job - this shows your talent and creativeness!!!

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks

77130
by noah 01 Dec 2018

Nice job and lots of sewing here love your work hugs

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thanks

348858
by michemb 01 Dec 2018

this is all terrific, many hours of pleasure and growing imaginations.

64441
by pennifold 01 Dec 2018

Wow!!!!!! Wendy, I am in awe of all your goodies. They all look amazing, well done. Love Chris

1 comment
stock by stock 01 Dec 2018

thankyou

219333
by stock 01 Dec 2018

forgot, I have started using ribbing for the back of puppets, I seal the edges with a soldering iron.

12088