If it was this one:
For colours 1, 2 and 7 use the colour of your material. I did this in pink, but also stitched one in blue. So choose your own favourite colours!
1. Hoop your stabiliser and stitch the placement line;
2. Place your material right side up and stitch colour 2;
3. stitch colour 3 – the eyes
4. stitch colour 4 - the trousers
5. stitch the buttons
6. place the back right side down on top of the embroidery and stitch the last colour.
Cut out , clip the edges, especially in the corners, turn , fill and close the opening by hand.
Thanks Sue , She is the one, Thought thats how it was done.. Thanks again for helping :)
Thanks Sue for answering, I am sorry I only saw this just now.